We have BBQ season 365 days year in our home because burgers are just so good! When you start with the superb meat we sell, you can’t go wrong with any recipe, but these burgers are worth a try.
What you need:
- BRF’s Grass-Fed ground beef: 2 lbs
- Crackers: 12 soda crackers
- Fresh Parsley: small handful, chopped
- Dijon Mustard: 2 tbsp, optional
- BRF’s Free Range Egg: 1
- Salt & Pepper: 1 pinch of each
- Olive Oil: 1-2 tbsp
- BRF’s Hickory Smoked Bacon: unlimited 😉
- Butter Lettuce: to taste
- Alfalfa Sprouts: to taste
- Ripe Tomato: 2, sliced
- Purple Onion: 1/8th thinly sliced
- Grass-Fed Goat Cheese: to taste
- Avocado Oil Mayonnaise: to taste
- Quality Burger Buns: 6
- Thaw ground beef & preheat oven to 350*
- Place crackers in a zip-lock baggie and crumble until fine. A rolling pin works well for this. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Using a freshly sharpened knife, finely chop the parsley and add to the bowl with the crumb mixture along with the mustard (if using) and ground beef.
- Crack the egg into a separate bowl and add to the meat & cracker mixture along with the salt & pepper.
- Using clean hands, mix all the ingredients. Divide into patties 2cm thick & drizzle with olive oil.
- Preheat grill!
- Now for the bacon… lay each strip of bacon on a cookie sheet (this may seem tedious but just wait until you taste it!) and place in the oven. Cook for 10 minutes or until crispy.
- Place burgers on hot grill and cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until there is no more pink left in the center.
- In the meantime, chop tomatoes, onion and lettuce. Lightly toast burger buns, drizzle oil over onion and sear on grill.
- Once it’s all cooked, you know what to do next…layer up and enjoy!!!