Hello! I am over the moon thrilled to have you participated as one of my vendors this year. Here is a little note to give you details on the day!
DATE: Sunday, August 16th
TIME: 11 am – 4 pm. Please be set up and ready to go BEFORE 10:30 am.
LOCATION: Blue Ridge Farms of Blue Ridge Alberta; go to the “contact us page here” or use google maps.
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN:
- Power source if required
- Food/drinks, or there will be food/drinks for sale on site
- Please send me a copy of the following, you will not be allowed to attend if I don’t have copies of these forms. Please send them no later than August 9th:
- Your farmers market insurance
- Food handling permit (if relative)
- If you are serving any kind of food item, please make sure to:
- Read this information package (handwashing station): https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/assets/wf/eph/wf-eph-temp-handwashing.pdf
- Read this information package (temporary food establishment vendor): https://www.albertahealthservices.ca/assets/wf/eph/wf-eh-special-events-temporary-food-establishment-vendor-package.pdf
- WASHROOMS: There will be toilets with sinks on site.
- Masks are not mandatory, just please be sure to social distance. Something that should be quite easy in our large open area.
- Please bring hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes to have at your booth and use it as necessary.
- Follow the vendor parking signs up to the Farm Store.
- I will be there that morning and will guide you as to where you can set up your booth, please come between 9 am – 10 am.
- There is no vendor fee. I want this to be a wonderful day for all vendors! I hope you build your customer base while making some profit too.
- If you know of any neat “handmade/homegrown” companies currently attending farmers markets, please send them my way, I’d love to have them attend my mini market!
Lastly thank you for being part of this day. It is a huge day for me and my family with the grand opening of my farm store and first year hosting for Alberta Open Farm Days. Next year I would love to have you all again for my mini market, I will be planning a ticked event which will feature a good ol’ country supper and family dance! 😊
Please contact me anytime with and questions or thoughts:
Cheers & chat soon!